Sunday, July 03, 2011

Week Six

This will be short because the days I don't have Coming Soon's for I cant remember but I'm sure they were great. 

Monday 

Let's Rewind 
If you asked me what I did last summer I would tell you that I would spend the evenings relaxing on the tree swing, laying on the tramp, trying to build a friendship, & listening to Bulletproof. 





and what did I find my self doing this Monday I was relaxing on the tree swing, laying on the tramp, trying to build the same friendship, & listening to Bulletproof. 


Tuesday 

I've got myself a five hour friend (and it's a good thing)
This is a screen cap of a conversation I had with my amazing artist friend
 then this one





 Then I put it on fspf and my friend Tammy commented on it 


She worked for so long with out me paying her or provoking her. She is awesome 

Wednesday

Brittny's Day Off 
Only Brittny would suggest going to IHOP and then decide not to and then make delicious cinnamon roll pancakes her self and we got to play with Avery but not take care of her. :)

Thursday-Sunday 

Got ready for trek and Mom and Dad got home from Hawaii  


No comments:

Post a Comment