Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Week Eight

Oh my gosh have I been doing this for two months? That's madness!

Week Eight 

Monday 

Family Home Geocaching 
About last May I got a geocaching app on my phone and was instantly in love. It wasn't until Easter when I looked and saw there was one close to out hotel and get most every one to come and look. That trip lead us to doing eight that night and we didn't even stop when we got the truck stuck in the mud. So now geocaching is a regular thing to do every once and a while. On Monday we decided to do it for family home evening. We started out at Rumbi's Island Grill for dinner and then got Twizl Berry for desert. We then found caches in the Wal-mart parking lot, across from to McDonalds. When we were at Twizl Berry we dad posted of facebook that we were there and my sister Kira called because being like 38 weeks pregnant she heard about any kind of food and wanted it so we got Kira, Kristi, and Chuck all Twizl Berry and then we went home, it was a fun evening.

Tuesday

All Freakin' Day

This is why I shouldn't over generalize. I don't have a clue as to what was so great so I'll just say that I was probably just on drugs or something. =)

Wednesday

Anagram 

I was really bored so I went to an anagram website. (In case you don't know what a anagram is here's a definition 
noun: A word or phrase formed by rearranging the letters of another word or phrase.
verb: To rearrange letters in such a way. To anagrammatize.)
so this is what came up and I even have a gif

anim-my-daily-happies-weekly-_-al-hippy-weekday-smiley--6Im4.gif



So if your a reader out there and your name is Al and you're a hippy this blog was meant for you.

Thursday

Twizl Berry 

As stated above I like Twizl Berry. Even if their froyo wasn't amazing and their toppings endless and the price super reasonable there website would keep me coming back for more 
I mean that's all it is, oh it just makes me laugh.

Friday

Did We Just Have A Jenny Day

For those of you who don't know what a "Jenny Day" is it's when my Cousin Jenny (remember her the second best mom ever) well when I was younger She would take us with her and we would just do fun stuff. The reason she's so great is the fact that she always has something planed. On Friday Jenny invited us to go to a slip'n'slide that her ward was doing. We of Course said YES and that was all it was going to  be just a few hours of slip'n'slide with my cousin and her kids...BUT we went back to her house and watched a cool how things work type video and I said that I was cold ( I was still wet and in my swimsuit because I didn't plan on being there long so I had no other close.) So she tells me where the blankets are and then asks me if I would like some Brownies. We all said yes so Jenny went and made us brownies. Then mom came and they start talking and we decide to watch the fire works at the office where they both work. Oh and did I mention we then went and spent a lot of money on fireworks food drinks and snacks. Jenny is just amazing. She is exactly like her mom, and if you knew Sonya you know that is an amazing compliment.

Saturday

Oh I Almost Mistook You For A Gift Card 

Saturday was hectic we 
  • went to IHOP
  • did some geocaching
  • went shopping 
  • went swimming
  • found out one of the chickens was killed (it was Matt RIP) 
  • went out for dinner 
  • and went clothes shopping 
With the long/fun day behind me I could have mistaken my future for a gift card. What does my future intel well it may include working a OLD NAVY. and that takes us to.

Sunday

Sent In

What was sent in? Well that would be two application to OLD NAVY. Send all your good thoughts this way in hopes of getting the job.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment