Sunday, July 03, 2011

Week Seven

This is really just going to be me telling about the wonderful trek I went on that week 


We had a bajillion hour long bus ride to somewhere in Montana when we got there we headed out to our camp site along the way we did the women's pull. When we got there I made fire with my magnesium fire starter. A lot of the other camps came and asked for coals, I felt like a G. 
The next day we went to Martins Cove and learned from the senor missionaries about the troubles and trials that happened there. It was so touching. After that a few people reenacted the river crossing that we didn't think we would get to do because of the flooding in the area. When we got back people tried helping with the fire and it kept going out so I stepped in and took over. G 
On the last day we got up and were told that breakfast would be a pioneer breakfast. All we were given was a dry flavorless cracker thing. When we got back to the visitors center they fed us amazing french toast. It was so spiritual and for the first time in a long time I shared my testimony of the gospel. The best part of it all, It became clear early on that I'm a EXPERT on Survivor. People would play games with me and ask me a question and the other girl there that has watched would confirm. And the end all of everything was when I told them that I can name the boot order for all the seasons in order and the other person who has watched and everyone was amazing and she asked me how I could do that I here the kicker 


I DON'T KNOW 


It was an amazing week and if I got the opportunity I would go again I would also if the movie 17 Miracles comes to your town GO SEE IT.                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment