Monday, July 04, 2011

Survivor Episode One Review

This is an amazing season I love the story arcs, all the twist (yes I mean ALL), and the characters are unforgettably hatable and/or wonderful. 
First off I would like to know what the contestants were thinking when they don't know the game has started but their are cameras all over the place getting the opening shots. Also notice who had the first interview of the season, did you catch it? Okay now the first twist, the close and obviously their is one big stand out. I'm talking about Lill. I understand that they just got there and that is supposedly what she wore on the plane there but I'm sorry If I she her getting on a plane dressed like that and I'm thinking which med did Grandma forget to take. Also how did Osten get that much booze on the plane those looked slightly larger then 3fl oz just saying.
And on top of all that, just the way his name is spelled Osten (what med did new mom forget to take). I liked the way the tribes were split up going back and forth and I don't know if we would have heard Christa calling Rupert a "Big Old Hippy" other wise. This season has some of the strangest career labels Scout Troop Leader, Produce Clerk, Computer Programer, Art Consultant, Troubled Teens Mentor. My personal feelings are that right off the bat Drake had a big advantage, what advantage is that, Sandra Diaz-Twine. Sandra really did amazing in that village, and then to make things worse for Morgan, Ryan O runs off to see abut a boat with out the map (notice Ryan O's TOTAL baby face), and of course theirs not total domination until Rupert stills their shoes. I love the way he describes it as they pirated because my mind goes to them going to a movie with a camera or something. But all this fun comes crashing down when Osten makes one of the most awkward comments in survivor history. I wont put it here because it's really inappropriate. But don't worry Osten cant ruin all the fun because what comes next, the lesbian. I love Trish and her "friend", I love even more that Sandra probably never told her what was really going on. Also while we're on Sandra you know she is a force to be reckoned with the second you see a woman give away all her chicken. I don't know about you but when my family has a BBQ thats the meal. That women gave away food for all those people. Sandra is GOOD. So then they get to their camps and right off the bat we see that Burton and Shawn don't have great social skills. And on the other side we see that the Morgans probably even have a hard time with what us normal folks call life. So night falls back at Drake beach and we get the true side of Jon. I love that Rupert thinks that Jon has the maturity of a troubled teenage boy and then to top it all of Sandra the Queen of the potty mouth complains about Jon's fowl mouth. Then it's night at Morgan and Andrew give a very unintentionally funny line. You might not get it so just think double meanings he says that they build a half A frame  just think about it. (It may just be funny to me.) Next the day has dawned over at Drake and clothes start switching. That's all I have to say on the matter. The best part of this entire episode is that the entire Morgan tribe can't find water and no one thinks to look at the map. =) So now we have the Challenge, it is an odd challenge in that there really was no place for the trailing team to get ahead other then at the very end, and before that the lead team has to do most of the work clearing rocks and the bamboo walls. and lets not for get the COMPLETELY unnecessary nudity. I'm sorry but if my friend gets pants'd I'm not following suit. I love that all we get from Drake after they win is all of their reactions to the nudity. And now comes the part that I've been waiting for. I get to bag on Andrew Savage, I do NOT like Andrew and the fact that he delivers a very "forever soccer dad" comment doesn't help. He says to his tribe that they are going to do better and they'll not take the loss hard and then he lets something slip when he says "and we'll remember how cocky they were" and then pulls it right back in. =P. In the end 4 peoples names come up and what I'm going to do is list the pros and cons of every name brought up.
Lill
Pros                                                            Cons
Lill has outdoor experience and is a hard worker        She is the oldest person there


Ryan S
Pros                                                               Cons
He's young and tall                                  He's weaker

Tijuana
Pros                                                               Cons 
She's young, strong and part of the majority alliance     Part of unnecessary drama                          

Nichole
Pros                                                               Cons
                             Young, stronger                       Can't be trusted, caused drama


In the end she seals her fait when she fail to answer Jeff's questions very well and receives all the votes and Nicole is voted out. 

I personally would have voted for Ryan S because he's the weakest person.

I hope you've enjoyed this, I hope to do it in better time, next time. Happy 4th to all you American readers  

No comments:

Post a Comment