Thursday, June 02, 2011

Week Two

I once again just would like to apologise for the lateness 
Monday

Ingrown toenail gone
It took over a year, multiple infections, rounds and rounds of antibiotics, pain, blood, chunks of nail, foot soaks, silent moans when people would step on my foot, and lets not forget that I went through the slums and danger of Tijuana, Mexico twice doing labours work all with an ingrown toenail. We went to a podiatrist in north Logan and he numbed me up and before I new it, it was gone and it hurts but the skin is growing and the pain is a good pain knowing its going to go away.

Warning Picture below is extremely gross




Those are post surgery so you know what kind of pain and grossness it was.


Tuesday


Clean Room
I cleaned my room =). It looks really nice and unfortunately I have to disrupt it to move to Missy's (it's really not that unfortunate because Missy's room is probably two and a half times the size of mine of oh sad to bad)


Wednesday


Pizza Pie Cafe
I got a text from my sister on Wednesday asking if anyone wanted to go to Pizza Pie Cafe with her, her husband, and baby and of coarse I said yes because PPC is awesome and Avery (my sister's daughter) is the cutest girl baby ever. This was followed by a trip to Macey's to get a photo for Missy and coke for a friend of mine. (This was in exchange for, her being the amazing artist that she is, recreating all the survivor logos can I just say I love her)


Thursday
Clean Room
As much fun as the cleaning part of the cleaning is...The product ROCKS. I now have Missy's room but that room sparkled when I was in it.

Friday
Beach Dance
I loved Beach Week and to end the great week was the Beach Dance. I wasn't going to go originally, I was actually at the new pirates movie and may I just say AWESOME. I got a call from Missy during the movie and told her to text me and she said that I should come to the Beach Dance. She wouldn't tell me why but, I decided to go anyway and it ended up just being that she wanted me to come:) I got there and found her she basically told me to go find my own friends. I found my friend Kat ( the AMAZING artist ) and we danced the only way we know how, like the total white people that we are. When Missy decided to leave she was just going to take me home but instead she decided that I was cool enough to go with her to Macey's for ice cream but it was closed but we went to Twizlberry instead and may I say once again AWESOME.

Saturday
Happy Birthday Jeremy (de javu) is That How You Spell That
Surprise!!!!! Happy Birthday Jeremy!!!!! We had a surprise birthday party for Jeremy that weekend. So much fun, Brittny had planned it all, she had gotten him a grill and the party was going to be a barbecue with both families (Brittny's side and Jer's side). The best part of it all was that we got everyone there all the food out side and everything and the rain roles on in. Fortunately it didn't last for more then 5 min and everything was okay. Jer get there and was floored that brittny was able to keep every thing from him. Then I remembered that I had water balloons, so what I would do is fill it up big time and then I would go up to the deck and through it off and it would splash everywhere, so cool.

Sunday 
Sleeping at Six
Two words SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  Tired 
I honestly sat down to play a game on my phone and before I knew it I was asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment