Sunday, June 12, 2011

Week Four

There coming out more regularly I think I would like to thank all of you who have voted on the Survivor poll and please even if this is the first you have ever herd of Survivor PLEASE VOTE if I can see that there is enough interest I will put you tube vids of the show. So please Vote. Now on to the main event.


Week Four (The Week With No Coming Soons So If It Seems More Disjointed Than Usual, Sorry) 

Monday

Waking In Foreign Lands  
Missy was gone and I was in her room and it was my first night there. I had a great nights sleep. The best part of it all is that even now that its been my room for two weeks I still every once and awhile walk in to my old room and then have to go to my new room.


Tuesday


You Got Your Fruit In My Gum Wait That's Not Fruit!!!
As of late Mom's new favorite kind of gum is the new Mentos Squeeze Gum. It's regular Mentos fruit gum but with "fruit" bits in side. After picking me up from Drivers Ed, Mom offered me some and I've had it before and I usually will dump out the "fruit" inside the gum but I forgot to. The "fruit comes out and it's good but just not a good texture. It made me laugh that I had forgotten something like that.

Wednesday

Thank You To A Lady Named Chad.
A few weeks ago I got my Lerner's permit, lets just say it was "stressful" at best. First off we went in two different times because of when they close and when I took it I technically failed. Yep that's right I failed, but when I went to talk to the very very nice lady at the testing desk (she had one of those voices that only nice people have kind of a mix between southern bell and a three year old but in a good way) we went over the questions and she looked at one question and said
"Oh! That's not a fair question. I'm marking that right!"
So I have my permit and how is this for awesome, when I went to go to the car where dad was supposedly waiting he was gone. Oh, and did I mention that he had my phone since I couldn't have it in the testing area. Turns out he went to get chickens that he has wanted for years and not told anyone he was getting. That's right NO ONE:)

Thursday

Bock Bock Bock
As stated above we now have chickens. Five little Rhode Island Reds, and as these pictures show we have been getting along very nicely.






 


We have
Matt (Chris and I both thought that dad had said that it was a boy but we don't really know so sometime we call him Chub Nub)Note Chris only named him Matt because of how much I disliked Matt Elrod from this season of Survivor

Gretchen (The name of the first person to ever make the Merge but not be on that Jury of Survivor also the 2nd vote off of Survivor Borneo that I acutely care that they went home. The First was Sonja but I think most of us know why I would name an animal that)

Spot (She has the most spots plain and simple)

Ginger (She is that most reddish or ginger of them all also the nickname of my favorite teacher in the whole
world Jenifer "Ginger" Hyde)

Baldy/Cirie (Her name was Baldy because her head had no spots so she looked bald but this week some head feathers popped up so that name was a no go and Cirie Fields is one of the greatest players to ever play the game of Survivor so...) 

Friday

Park City More Like Pack 5 Kids Around A Hotel All Day City =)
I went to Park City on Friday to watch Jenny's kid while she my mom my brother my uncle and I guess step-aunt (if there is such a thing) had a cabinet meeting for work. (Yes that's right I'm related to all of the cabinet members of the office) Jenny has five kids Des, Brooke, Syd, and the twins Madison and Savanna. I would be baby sitting them all day with what little help I could Squeeze out of Chris. After a lot of stinky diapers, stinkier children's programing, a lack luster game of chess, lunch, a whole lot a love, fun, and what I think ended up being longer then a nine to five day(great movie by the way) everyone came back to the hotel and we went for diner at a great place that's name escapes me. Jenny or any one that needs a baby sitter if you're reading this I would love to do it again any time.

Saturday

Trek Saturday
So Trek is in about a week and we just learned who are "families" are. I got put in with a good friend of mine's real parents. After breakfast a good shout talk by a LDS film guy we were given out "families" and sent to meet each other and work of "family" flags. Our "mom" had the idea to put TREK-kies and have every one do a hand print of the weird star trek hand thing. It also says Live long in the gospel ... and Prosper in Faith. Its pretty good seeing as my idea was to write on the flag that word FLAG.

Sunday
Roasted Veggies and Spaghetti...Oh And Of Coarse SURVIVOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So every family has there Sunday traditions for some its going on a walk others its every one comes over for diner. Well ever since our trip to Tijuana last Christmas when I introduced mom to survivor(she only watched at first because she falls asleep to TV at home and I offered my Ipod that only had survivor on it)we have been watching Survivor almost every Sunday while making diner as of late dad has been joining us because he got way ahead of mom and had to stop when there where no more DVDs giving mom a chance catch up, and since I'm the only one who knows how to find them on You Tube dad can't watch with out us. I love us=).  

No comments:

Post a Comment