Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Week Five & The Winner Is Revealed

If you want to find out what season won you'll have to read the entire post to get to it.


Week Five


Monday


That's Why Right Now To The Disco I Go
Vs
We We We So Excited


On Monday evening I was looking at Facebook and stumble upon this little beauty the caption my friend had put on the video was that this is Norway's Rebecca Black. Me being not so much a RB hater but I respect the fact that some music is just funny and not much more I had to watch and may I just was amazingly horribly funny. Let me know witch is worse, more funny and witch one you think is a more auto-tuned.










Tuesday


Oh The Torture
On Tuesday for young men's we had a fundraiser. We sold dinners of hot dogs or hamburgers with chips, watermelon, and a drink. The young men were the entertainment for the evening we all dis a sorta man v food thing. The challenges were as follows.
Caden 8 hot dogs in 5 min
Trevor An entire large pizza
Hunter Two bags of gold fish
Guy a butt load of Mac and cheese in french bread loaf bread bowl
Jacoby 8 patty burger
As everyone is picking there thing on Sunday I'm thinking they're going to make me do something and I'm a little guy so it can't be crazy and I eat as health as I can so I wanted it to be health. And I know a would never here the end of it if I said salad or something so, what did I come up with? An entire watermelon. And I swear no sooner then I said it everyone gos mad. Every single person is in shock that I think I can do this. Back to Tuesday now I'm up and I'm starting off strong I'm going and in know time I'm half done and I'm feeling good I'm 3/4 of the way done and I hit a wall I'm literally taking bites that babies would be ashamed of. In the end I did it I ate the entire watermelon. Unfortunately I could not stand up straight but, I never through up, I may have visited the restroom a lot but I didn't through up.


Wednesday


Happy People Don't Kill There Husbands
Any one who has ever seen legally blond should recognize that quote as Elle's defense as to why there client didn't murder her husband. And I quote.
Exercise releases endorphins
Endorphins make you happy
Happy people don't kill there husband
And in case you're wondering this post is or at least wasn't supposes to be about legally blond I just happened to go on a nice jog that day and that quote came to mind


Thursday


Happy Birthday Gillian(I Swear I Didn't Plan All These B-days)
This is getting ridiculous there need to be less people. That's not to say I would give up a single relationship but just put there births farther apart. But onto Gillian. A year ago I don't know that I would have gotten an invite from Gillian and I don't know that I would have said yes either, now I can say that even if teasing her is still my favorite thing ever she is one of my best and closest friends. At her party we had homemade chips and salsa, cheese cake played a weird how much do you know about everyone game and spoon and then I got everyone to go geochaceing. I do want to apologize, when we were eating no matter what I said I was talking about something not everyone could talk about. It was how ever so much fun we may even have a camp fire soon just because of how much fun it was.


Friday


Today Nothing Was L.A.C.ing
Excuse the pun but, on Friday I went to the Logan Acuatic Center (L.A.C.) with my cousin Jenny to help watch her and our cousins shelly who is outa towns kids I think over ten kids three adult if you count me as an adult and in that situation I do. One of the best parts was that coincidentally a big bunch of my friends were there. My BFF Lexie was there and with out any asking decided to help me with the kids I was assigned. It was so much fun spending the day with her and all my little cousins.


Saturday


I Look Like A Sausage To That Lion...A Sausage With Braids, And That's Not Very Comforting.
Have you ever watched Duel Survival on Discovery because if not your missing out. It is one of the few non Survivor survival shows. It is so over done but the two guys crack me up here a vid of the episode with that quote if you have time watch it all if not go to about 4 min 30 sec and you'll get a good impression.




Sunday

Rudolf
My niece Avery took a tumble down the stairs but she says it better then I can so here a link

also the funny part isn't that she tumbled but that her nose is just bright red

Now last but by all means not least The winner of the Survivor Review Poll with 3 of 15 votes is 


 Pearl Islands.png
Ill try to have the vids up by Friday and Ill give you a chance to watch and send in thoughts to my email dark.green.leafs@gmail.com It would be nice if for those of the readerswho haven't watched this season to send in non spoiler comments so I don't have to edit them just a simple cut and paste thanks and lets all enjoy one of the best seasons of Survivor

No comments:

Post a Comment