Thursday, March 15, 2012

Long Time, No See

Well this is an apology, stuff got busy, school started... NOT GOOD ENOUGH. 

What I've decided to do is to make what I was doing a summer thing I'll have much more time then and I will most definitely keep up this summer, but for now I will do one weekly story. Probably look for those on Sunday evening 
But, now, how does the top ten thing since we last talked seem...good? Great!

10 I'm taking (and am enjoying) Journalism at school.
9 Got an iPad for my birthday 
Me with aforementioned iPad
8 Moved to a new house
7 Got 4 more chickens
6 Im in the school play (Pride & Prejudice)
5 I got a crush, got crushed, and now have a secret crush on the same girl
4 My parents have temporary foster care of my 10 month old cousin Courtney 
3 I got to visit my sister Missy in Anaheim 
2 I went on a cruise with my brother Brent
1 I got the lead in the school musical (Once Upon A Mattress)       

Well that is a basic over view of everything we've missed. I'll see ya'll on Sunday I guess 

Make a Great Day 

No comments:

Post a Comment