Sunday, March 18, 2012

I Make My Family Vote Each Other Out and Now My Friends Too

Well it's almost that time again and my family, especially my brother in law, are probably over joyed to here I will not be putting together a Survivor game for them over Easter week end. My friends on the other hand get all of the warm fuzzier that come with voting people out of a game.

If you haven't guessed I have gotten/made my family play Survivor the last two family vacations we've gone on, and a few members of my family are much more read a book on vacationers than game players. But the problem is I want to create an other game so on Friday night I decided I would put the call out to my friends and give my family a rest.

What's made me really happy is I really like putting this all together. I wouldn't even be this excited about it if I didn't already have 6 challenges thought up, I've made most of my production stuff(Hidden Immunity Idols, Torch Snuffer, Voting Urn and Papers, and Individual and Tribal Immunity Idols), but the best part is I almost have ten people signed up. I had to beg and plead to get ten family members to play. It's going to be a lot of fun and I only hope more people sign up.

I do unfortunately have to charge people to play but there is a $50 reward for who ever wins. I could drop the fee if an anonymous or not so anonymous reader loved the joy of children and wanted to donate. :) Just kidding plus I don't know how to mess with that pay pal stuff.

Thanks and make a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment