Tuesday, May 10, 2011

This is how it works

Hey everyone as I'm sure you've gathered by now I'm createing a blog. This is a blog of what makes me happy. I think that is one thing that is really important in life, doing what makes you happy. So how I'm thinking to do things is every day if I remember I will post a very short post that will basicly say coming soon... Following the ... will be a tidbit of what is to come in the weekly post hence the blog's name. This is to wet your appitite as well as help me remember what every day was. I hope that I can write down thing in a way that shares the humor I felt and I hope that you'll enjoy it.  If you have any suggestions for a way you think it can run smoother or anything please feel free to leave a comment I would love some feedback.  

No comments:

Post a Comment